Monday, September 24, 2007

L. Ron Hubbard's Own Philosophy


In an essay titled My Philosophy, L. Ron Hubbard once wrote: “I like to help others and count it as my greatest pleasure in life to see a person free himself from the shadows which darken his days.”

I've always been impressed with L. Ron Hubbard's care and with how true he was to his own philosophy as stated above, but now that I'm studying the Scientology basic books and lectures this has come home to me even more.

Sometimes my friends ask me about LRH, and it's not unusual that I read this quote to them. Because I believe this typifies his attitude toward life and toward other beings. He combined this with a brilliant mind and the perseverance and integrity to document and publish all his research so that anyone can study it and use it to help themselves and help others.

And the release of the new editions of the Dianetics and Scientology basic books and lectures of L. Ron Hubbard, which was announced in late June by David Miscavige, is an incredible boon to anyone who wants to learn more about the mind, the spirit and life as it is all laid out in simple if incredibly perceptive words for anyone to read or listen to.

I like to help others and count it as my greatest pleasure in life to see a person free himself of the shadows which darken his days.— ScientologyFounder, L. Ron Hubbard