Monday, July 17, 2006

Church of Scientology of Pasadena

This weekend I went to an event at the Church of Scientology of San Diego.

I always love events where David Miscavige is the master of ceremonies, but this one really was a a treat for me.

I've been a Scientologist for many years, and I am thrilled with what is being done to get the perfect buildings located and purchased for all Scientology churches.

At this event there was news of so many new churches. The ones I remember were the of Scientology churches of Quebec, Orange County, Atlanta, Georgia and Pasadena, California.

If it is anything like what was done for the Church of Scientology of San Francisco or the Church of Scientology of Buffalo, this is going to be such a boost to the community, because these new churches have so many great community facilities and programs - conference rooms open to the community to use, tutoring programs (and of course the Scientology Volunteer Ministers program).

I'm not too happy with what I see in society today. There is so much potential with the Internet to unite people, but I see a level of dishonesty and unhappiness that is really disturbing. I've seen Scientology technology make so much difference in both of these and I find it so exciting that our churches are expanding the way they are.