Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A quote from L. Ron Hubbard:

"Things do not run right because one is holy or good. Things run right because one makes them run right."

....

So many times in the past I always believed that somehow some greater force was operating in my life and if I just prayed enough, and was good enough, things would turn out. What I realized is that every time I did that those situations in my life were not resolving. At one point in my life I realized that I had to DO something about those situations and only then would they solve. Since that point in my life, things have a way of resolving, just because I am willing to DO something about it.

That point where things changed was when I started studying Scientology, The Fundamentals of Thought. Life has not been the same since.